A mesmerizing screensaver inspired by something you may have seen on your friend’s aluminium laptop. Drift off into a sea of soothing colors while your computer idles.
Check out the web version for a preview flux.sandydoo.me!
- The classic rainbow color scheme.
- Support for ultrawides and multi-monitor widescreen setups.
- A real-time fluid simulation running on the GPU. Not a video. Not a web app either.
- Free updates!
⚙️ System Requirements
- Windows 10 64-bit or later.
- An x86_64 CPU. Basically, Intel and AMD CPUs. Tablets with ARM CPUs won’t work.
How to install
- Download the screensaver. Save it somewhere where you can find it later, like your home folder.
- Right-click on the Flux.scr screensaver file.
- Click “Install”.
How to remove
Delete the Flux.scr file and Flux should disappear from the screensaver options.
Q: Can I change the colors?
A: Not yet, but I’m working on it :)
Q: Are future updates free?
Operating SystemWindows 10 64-bit or later
Processor Architecturex86_64 only
- Size2.56 MB
- Operating SystemWindows 10 64-bit or later
- Processor Architecturex86_64 only