A mesmerizing screensaver inspired by something you may have seen on your friend’s aluminium laptop. Drift off into a sea of soothing colors while your computer idles.
Check out the web version for a preview flux.sandydoo.me!
- 3 color presets: Original, Poolside, and Plasma.
- NEW Sample colors from your desktop wallpaper.
- Support for ultrawides and multi-monitor widescreen setups.
- A real-time fluid simulation running on the GPU. Not a pre-recorded video. Not a web app either.
- Lifetime access & updates.
⚙️ System Requirements
Flux is a real-time fluid simulation! It’ll run at 60fps on most integrated GPUs from the last decade, but it can be quite taxing. Some laptops may spin up their fans!
- Windows 10 64-bit or later.
- An x86_64 CPU. Basically, Intel and AMD CPUs. Tablets with ARM CPUs won’t work.
How to install
- Download the screensaver. Save it somewhere where you can find it later, like your home folder.
- Right-click on the Flux.scr screensaver file.
- Click Install.
On Windows 11: click Show More Options and then Install.
How to remove
Delete the Flux.scr file and Flux should disappear from the screensaver options.
Access & updates
Windows 10 64-bit or later, x86_64 only